The PSSA Council hereby wish to strongly dissociate ourselves from the recent xenophobic attacks that occurred in parts of South Africa.
We are convinced that such actions do not represent the feelings of the majority of citizens of our beautiful country.
The PSSA remains committed to extending hands of friendship to the rest of our African colleagues, to build bridges and also strengthen links with all Physiologists on our continent.
The PSSA would like to encourage our fellow Africans to participate in this informative platform for the benefit of the Society and for the rest of our continent as a whole.
- Prof. Faadiel Essop (President)
- Prof. David Gray (Vice-President)
- Dr. Ben Loos (Secretary/Treasurer)
- Dr. Saramarie Eagleton (Council member)
- Mrs. Mary Matshekiso (Council member)
- Prof. Edward Ojuka (Council member)
- Prof. Saartjie Roux (Council member)